- Wed, Nov 10The Club at Strawberry CreekNov 10, 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM CSTThe Club at Strawberry Creek, 14810 72nd St, Kenosha, WI 53142, USADid you know that the Kenosha Community Foundation manages over $11 million in charitable endowment funds? Join us at our next monthly luncheon to learn more! Please RSVP no later than November 1, 2021 to reserve your seat.
- Wed, Oct 13Kenosha Country ClubOct 13, 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM CDTKenosha Country Club, 500 13th Ave, Kenosha, WI 53140, USAYou are invited to our luncheon October 13th to learn about Rasmussen Diamonds, a multi-generation jeweler powered by a mother and daughter team. Registration is required. Please RSVP no later than October 10, 2021 to reserve your seat.
- Wed, Sep 08Kenosha Country ClubSep 08, 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM CDTKenosha Country Club, 500 13th Ave, Kenosha, WI 53140, USACome to our luncheon September 8th to find out all things "Visit Kenosha". What does this organization do, and what are some of the fun things going on in Kenosha?! Registration required. Please RSVP before September 5, 2021.
- Wed, Aug 11Hospice Alliance Conference RoomAug 11, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDTHospice Alliance Conference Room, 10220 Prairie Ridge Blvd, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158, USA** LOCATION CHANGE to 10220 Prairie Ridge Blvd, Pleasant Prairie (Hospice Alliance Conference Room). Moved due to storms expected all day. ** Join us for our annual summer gathering hosted by the Tempo Kenosha Board of Directors. Registration by August 7th required!
- Wed, Jul 14Kenosha Country Club
- Wed, Jun 09Kenosha Country Club
- Wed, Mar 10Zoom MeetingMar 10, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CSTZoom MeetingOur Speaker this month is Amy Greil, Board President of the Kenosha County Food Bank. Join us to hear more about the Food Bank and how this new organization is helping to address food insecurity in Kenosha County. Cost: No cost to Tempo Kenosha members; $10 fee for guests.